Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Eating Out

Me & my family eat out everyday..very2 seldom we eat at home. Eat..eat..eat..dats our fave thing to do..hehe..especially during weekends where we usually try not-d-usual cuisines fr all over d world.

Saturday : Like yesterday we ate our dinner at this lebanese restaurant..

Pavilion..

We ordered..

Father's..

Spinach something..forgot d name..

My chicken sandwhich..doesn't look like one right?! More like kebabs..

Mother's tomato rice..

Ct's..

Desserts

The fud here is really gud..cook to perfection in my opinion. So for those who luv fud fr d middle-east..is a must for u to come to al-Amar..=)

K next stop will b our supper at d coffee bean. I thought dat they only wanna drink coffee or tea but i was wrong!! Huhu..more to eat..eat..and eat..

Ct's : Chicken lagsania

Mom & dad's..

Drinks & a scone for mother..

Sunday : For 2day..we had our lunch at cova, d gardens.

Onion soup..

Delicious but d dory fish is a bit salty..

Fettucine carbonara..

Not their speciality..

My mug of tea + biscuits..

For me d fud dat their served is quite gud. My fave is their mashed potatoes at d bottom of d dory fish. I give 4 out 5 stars..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment