Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy 53rd Burfday

Hallijah Zakaria

Back in 1956 on this day..1 yr before merdeka..huhu..my mother was born..happy burfday mak! May Allah bless u & happy in life on earth as well as after-life.

Sorry for being naughty since i was born..hehe..hope someday i can change to be a better daughter. Thanx for alwiz being there for me..thru gud & bad times..couldn't live my life without u mother. Luv u!

Look what burfday gift i bought for mother..

Brooch & tudung..

Last minute burfday celebration at..

Holiday villa subang

My parents enjoying their meal..=)

While eating fettucine carbonara..my fave pasta dish..

Ct's d last to finish..

*** I accidentally run over our one & only kitten with ct's myvi..sob..sob..i feel so guilty & sad. Why must i kill pebble? Why?? Why??!

No comments:

Post a Comment