Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Today's Plan

Since 2day i'm on a holiday..yippee..thank God i'm working in Selangor..i plan to settle some of my pending stuff dat i've been longing to do.

1) Go to UM to take my RA pay cheque
My sv's RO said dat d cheque will b out at d end of last month. So hopefully i can pick it up by 2day..if not..i dun know la what to say..lame sgt dh..how much longer must i wait kn..

2) Tailor hunting for my kebaya
I haven't send d kain dat my father bought fr Sulawesi for tailoring yet. Found out fr my officemates dat somewhere in Wisma Yakin & MARA building..there's a lot of tailor shops to choose fr dat provide gud workmanship with reasonable price. I already have a place to jahit for my kurungs but if kebaya..i'm still searching for d right one for me.

3) Gift for my fren's wed 2mrrw
Not a clue of what to buy for her. Looking for something different dat not many would think of giving..hermm..ape ye??

Wonder if i can stick to my plan & not to miss out a single thing..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment