Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ana's Wed

As much as i guess, i didn't get to do 1 of my to-do-list ystrday which is to send my kain to d tailor for my kebaya. Guess what's d reason?! Coz i didn't bring along my kain! Hahaha..i knew it..i must left out at least 1 task if i plan to do something. So before i went to my fren's wed in Kelana Jaya, me & boo went to MARA building for tailoring. My kebaya will only b ready by d end of next month..huhu..lamenye..=(


We haven't met since primary..so more or less about 13 YEARS. Wow..dats so long..half of my age! Her name is Farhana & we're in d same class in standard 6. She's tall kn & dat goes with her 2 best buddies amy & liza but i only met amy..liza had seen farhana last nite so i dun think she'll b coming 2day.

No comments:

Post a Comment