Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Happiness To Sorrow

My condolences goes out to Teh & her family. What a tragedy. I felt sympathy for her..being a bride for only 3 hours! Not only dat she loss her hubby in d accident but also both of her in-laws. When i 1st heard about d sad news..my heart beats so fast. Boo was straight away in my mind at dat time. I can imagine if dat same situation happen to me..=(

All d best for Teh & hope dat she can cope with this difficult test eventho there's no doubt about it dat it's going to b really really hard for her to go thru her everyday life. May d four rest in peace & tgolong di antara org2 briman..al-Fatihah..

No comments:

Post a Comment