Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sony Ericsson W380i

After a long await..at last i have my phone in my hand. Send it to Mobile Technic to repair my spoil brat phone. This model is not gud la..my couz too has d same problem. She's already sold hers but i dun think i would coz they pay such a low price..less than RM200!

Dearest boo help me to get it ystrday. Wanting to take it more than a month ago but duk tgguh je..there's alwiz something on during weekends. Not only i have to b free on dat day but boo as well since i'm not familiar with BB plaza & need him to accompany me. So happy my lil' blacky is finally here with me..thanx to u abg..=)

**Nenek & atuk are here coz Pak Uda & Mak Uda juz came back fr Hajj..yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment