Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cancellation

I was supposed to go to Kasmah & Nizam's wed at Alor Gajah 2day. I've already plan this last month with Zam but unfortunately i have to cancel it due to my trip here to Png. It's actually a family-year-end holiday. We alwiz have this kinda thing in December coz dats d time when all of us are free.

Knew Nizam 1st before As when i was studying in UiTM Shah Alam. We're in d same course & class. At dat time Nizam was not with As yet. His in a relationship with Shida whose also my course-mate & she'd already married with some1 else last June. I got invited & did go to her wedding. Dun know what's d reason they break-up but glad dat both of 'em end up with some1 else & get married..;)

At d end of last yr..i came to know As via Friendster. I'm not sure why she add me but our friendship started fr there. Never met her till 2day..only chat thru d internet. I felt bad dat i didn't get to attend their wedding. Hers took place in Sabah..i couldn't go there for sure but for btandang pun x dtg. Dat shows dat we can plan as much as we want to but only Allah can determine whether it is possible to happen or not. The 1 thing dat i can do right now is to say......CONGRATZ to AS & NIZAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment