Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finally Revealed


This is it..my working space..d place where i do my work fr Mon to Fri..9 to 5. After more than a month..i finally get to post it in my blog. Picture was taken by Maiza who sits behind me. At dat time we dun have anything to do..all work is done. I only got 1 task to do everyday & it took less than 30 MINUTES for me to finish it. Can u imagine dat..7 1/2 hours with nothing to do! Boring to say dat it had been like this for weeks now but by next week i'm going to b a bit bz..not as free as this anymore coz i'll b given more stuff to work on. Dats what i've been told. Hopefully la..if not i rather sleep at home than to wake up in d morning & felt like there's no purpose of me going to d office.

No comments:

Post a Comment