Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

St!ll

Eventhough i'm all grown up, i STILL received duit raye fr my family but only on my mother's side..not my father's coz in sepang when ur an adult (above 17 yrs old kot)..doesn't matter whether ur already working or not..u will not b given duit raye anymore.

Not much but at least i got 'em..=p

Nenek = RM10
Atuk = RM11
Mak noi & pcik muhd = RM10
Pak uda & Mak uda = RM5
Kak ina = RM10
So d total is RM46..hehe..less than RM50. Thanx to them for still giving me duit raye. InsyaAllah next yr will b my turn..=)

Juz now my parents gave me another RM200 for duit raye this yr..woohoo..and dat makes d total value to b RM246. Thanx mak, ayah!

No comments:

Post a Comment