Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

After 10 Days

It's been more than a week i haven't gone to my office..i guess frequent readers of this blog knew why. Anyway d room is on d 3rd floor..huhu..tiring even when it's not in d fasting month. So juz now i went there & did a bit of stressful S-PLUS programming while waiting for my sv. Unfortunately she told me to see her 2mrrw..penat je..=(

To my surprise, there's a raye card on my table. Thought dats fr faiz but surprise surprise..it's fr my sv, dr yong. Glad i did still go to d office..at least i got something..thanx dr!

She wrote..to, jannah + family..hehe..it's nurul dr..=)

There's another thing for me on d table but this time i knew it's fr who. Nonie gave me a keychain & passed it to rosline & she then passed it to faiz & finally he put it on top of my table..hehe..why am i telling u d whole process??

Written..Selamat Convo 09' -NoNi-

Me!

Thanx nonie! Long time haven't seen her..since last sem..erm..about 3 months already. Wish her all d best in her studies..gud luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment