Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yesterday..

We went for our last raye shopping for this yr at OU ystrdy. The only thing for me to buy is a pair of shoe. I've already had in mind what type of shoe i wanted which is a gladiator shoe without heels..huhu..used to hate it. I searched high & low for my perfect fit..no size la..out of stock la..gurlz seem to like it a lot! As i about to gave up..i finally got it at parkson..yeahh!!

New wing..

For last nite break-fast we decided to have it at d Eastin Hotel. Not dat many people show up. Probably most of them had already went back to their hometown for raye.

As alwiz..fettucine carbonara..my fave!

Our last ramadhan buffet for 1430H

**Later in d afternoon me & my family will be..'blik kg..ooh..ooh..ooohh..blik kg'..hehe..hope we have a safe journey back. Those in merlimau..here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment