Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bridal Boutique

I've chosen d bridal boutique for my BIG day..yeahh!! Gotta know this boutique at d wedding fair 09' which was held in midvalley. So me & boo went to their office to do a few discussion on d wedding.

Thanx abg for taking 1 day leave fr work..^ - ^

I took d all in one package which includes pelamin, baju sanding (L&P), canopy, fud, wed cake, photography..everything la except for wed card & door gift. They gave me d promotion price dat was only given to those dat came to d fair..luckily i went! The only thing i'm worry about is d fud..hope it's nice but they'll call me for fud testing probably next month.

Pray for d best..insyaAllah everything goes well.

2 comments:

  1. bile tarikh ni? kna gtao awal2, t tkt xpat g lak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dila nie..kn de daisy path kat atas tu..kire sndiri..=p

    ReplyDelete