Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Turn

Last monday my boo went raye to my house..well 2day's my turn to raye his house. The menu was simple but really nice..juz rice w lauks..tmbh 3 kali ok! Usually when i went for lunch at his house..mcik yan aka future mother-in-law..hehe..alwiz cooked something dat is new to me. Lauk kg but i've never eaten it before..Sungkai style dishes i guess.

Why boo did dat kinda face??

Then drop by to mak ni's house for raye & to see opah..she's there since ystrday. Few drinks & raye cookies..then we headed home.

Opah, mak ni, me

Reached home a bit late, at about 8:30pm coz me & boo start our journey late..huhu..went to see ct in asasi building before going to kkb..need to sign some letter given by dr yong. Not juz dat..pcik karim aka future father-in-law wanted to see me after work before i went back home. Dat goes my day with boo's family..much better than d 1st time i met them..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment