Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Dun Know The Road!

Glad dat ct can accompany me to a fren's wed in Seremban. Boo can't make it coz he had to play for his team at a JKR's football match in UPM. I really wanted to see him play..alwiz with his rugby..hermmm..wonder if he's gud in football..hehe..msti cute with his shorts..

I seriously don't know d way to Dewan Perbandaran Seremban..main redah je. The only direction dat i refer to is Google Maps..tu pun when i've already passed d tol..i kinda forget d way. Thank God i was able to find d place..secara x sngaje okey..tup tup..d hall is in front of me..=)

Hairani & hubby

She's my primary school fren. Before this i never knew dat she moved to Seremban..FB dat connects us back 2gether. Her bride's maid is my fren too..nonie..they are gud frens since primary.

Wif dear Ct

Our next destination was to Pameran Pengantin at Saloma Theatre Restaurant. Oh man..where's d hell is dat?! Once again, jom kite main redah je..what's d worst thing dat can happen..sesat pn in KL. Ct said dat she kinda know d way but not too sure of it. Well dats gud enuff i guess..huhu..at least better than dun know at all.

Then i decided to change our plan. Went to Rins Suzana 1st at Ulu Klang..br to Saloma Theatre bcoz d bridal boutique will b closed at 5pm whereas d pameran will end at 10pm. On my way there..d traffic jam is sooo bad..arghhh..i hate it! To Rins pn i dun know d way..huhu..redah lg! Thanx to d gud direction given by d staff..i easily find my way. Bestnye kat sane..d staff is so frenly & d wed dresses..oh my..cntik2. Now i understand on d pricing of d dresses..x phm juz by looking at their fotopages. There's 5 greds actually..A, B, C, D & E..d most expensive & exclusive is A, next is B and so on but d one dat caught my eye is in group A. Wat eva it is i'm still not sure whether i should take Rins or not..still actively doing surveys from different bridal boutique.

Then we're off to Saloma Theatre.


This is d worst pameran pengantin ever..huhu..d deco is nice..really really nice actually but there's not much booth around. If i'm not mistaken..there's probably about 10 booth. So for b2b dat wanted to go here..better don't..juz wait for d next pameran pgantin k..=p

3 comments:

  1. http://www.nurulshukortouch.com.my/?lang=my&cat=1&id=4&mnu=4

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai..u da pg rins ker?

    how is the price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i've not updated my blog for quite a long time..been bz with work nowadays..
    rins is ok..depends on ur budget actually..like i said their staff r really frenly..so i recommend any1 should have a go @ rins..=)

    ReplyDelete