Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Change Of Date

I lost count already on how many times my wedding date had been changed. Juz ystrday we had a family discussion including my aunties & uncles. Mother decided to have my wed earlier..not at d end of d yr plak but in June!

Then we discussed further & realized dat it's too short of a time..less than a month to plan for a wedding fr scratch..huhu..mmg x smpat. After much diliberation..we finally concluded..sebulat suare to have it in July. It's still not too far from May but at least we have approximately 2 months before d BIG DAY.

Guess what happen again 2day?! 2kar lg! Haha..i think i'm going crazy..too many stuff in my mind right now..tensionnyer!! Need to think about d wedding..about work especially on d convention dat we're having at d end of May & 1st of June. Convention nie pn satu..juz like my wed..byk kali change date. Really really hope dat this date is final..plz..pretty plz..no more changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment