Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Claims

Checked my acc this morning & i'm sooo happy to see dat they've already bank-in my claims for April..yippee!! It's kinda late actually kn br dpt.

I nearly thought dat i didn't get it coz maybe my claims were not approved since it already reach to RM300 something..huhu..byknye..ye la..last month mmg byk programmes especially during d weekends.

Sometimes Abg Hanafiah (driver) pn not around to send me to places dat i'm on duty..so what else..use my own car la..smart tag la..and drive there by myself..eventho x tahu jln..=)

Kak Lela told me dat there's a new person in charged of all this claims..so d process is a bit slow compared to d previous ones. No wonder la. More than half of May had passed br dpt but i dun blame him or her..it's a learning process..every1 will get thru it..

Get more excited when they gave me RM400 something..say what?! Hehe..i like! RM100 extra. Told my mother about it & she said dat probably i miscount or i claim less than the actual amount on certain things like elaun harian. So they must have checked & count my claims again according to standards before bank it in my acc. Well..thanx a lot for dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment