Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bz With MDTCC

I guess my blog is full of spider web now huh...d longest time up to date dat i didn't post out anything. I've been bz actually with my work...even on weekends...huhu...fr Genting Highlands to Batang Kali! Tho tiring but it's fun actually working outside of d office...rather than doing d same old thing & attending meetings...once in a while it's nice to do something out of d ordinary.

Stayed at my future parents in law's house when MDTCC & I hosted an event 'Program Kepenggunaan Luar Bandar' at one of d school in Batang Kali. At dat time every1 fr d gov sector is bz i guess bcoz of d small election at Hulu Selangor. Even Boo didn't sleep d whole day. Thanx to Boo & family for letting me stay at their house with open arms & take care of me d way my family does...appreciate dat a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment