Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Backstabber

Supposingly i'm working 2day..jage booth BK for Hari Belia but i'm happy dat my department decided dat we will not have any booth since d space given is really really small. One thing dat upset me a lot is d way my so-called fren treat me. Some1 told me dat she actually rub off her name fr d duty list during Hari Belia & put mine instead..my name was NOT even in d list fr d beginning.

Do a fren did such a thing to another fren??

Her reason was simply bcoz she wanted to spend time with her family..BULLSHIT! It's pure laziness!! How could u do such a selfish thing?! Like i dun have family. Eventho i'm single..no husband & kids but i still have both of my parents & siblings..don't dat what we call family??

Keep saying bad things about others..not gud la..busuk hati la..but u?!! Better have a gud look at urself in d mirror long enuff to realize dat ur juz as bad & evil as d ones u talked about before u start pointing fingers at others.

It's gud dat this kind of thing happen tho..now i really know who's my real frenz are. For what i know..not many. I can only trust 2 or 3 people in BK. The rest is hye hye bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment