Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Two Gud News To Share

On d 16th of Dec 09...i received a letter fr d company...it was d confirmation letter! YESSS...!!! I'm already one of d permanent staff there tho it's kinda surprising since i've only been working in d company for LESS than 2 MONTHS!


Alhamdulillah...glad to know dat my work is appreciated. My salary will also increase, commencing 2day. Unfortunately (or maybe FORTUNATELY in my case) i'm not going to b long in d company to experience my 'permanent staff' status coz i've juz received an even better newz last Monday...i've been offered a job by d GOVERNMENT! YIPPPEEE!!! Double YESSS...!!!


So last Tuesday...i gave my boss my resignation letter. He wasn't so pleased...geleng kepala je...huhu...but already expected dat i'll soon quit this job & go work in d government sector. Said dat i can come back & work with him if i dun like working in my new office...=)

I thank a lot to Allah...alhamdulillah dat Allah had answered my prayer & i finally get to work under this ministry after more than 5 months! I really thought dat i didn't get it based on my interview session with them & plus they had been keeping quiet for months now...no newz at all fr them...nothing...zip! So when i 1st heard bout this awesome newz...i was totally speechless.

Ystrday was my last day working at Kelana Square, collected my last pay cheque fr d company & my final day as an Operation Executive whereas a new chapter starts on d 11th of January 2010 as a new Pegawai Tadbir...at a new office, Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi & Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK) & experiencing a new working environment in Putrajaya.

I hope for d best & pray dat everything goes well. InsyaAllah i'll perform as well as when i was during my previous job or even better & hopefully i can be a permanent staff for d 2nd time...(' ',)

No comments:

Post a Comment