Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Overpaid!

I'd already got my RA pay cheque last month kn but unfortunately UM overpaid me! What's wrong with them?! Time org nk gaji...br Dec they released d cheque & when it is already out...they gave me more than i should have...RM2550 EXTRA OK!! I work for only 2 1/2 months instead they pay me for a full 4 months!!! Haisshhh...it's so clear dat they're not doing their job properly! Xble ke klau x myusahkn org??! Most people said to me to juz take d money...diam sudah...but then...it's not my money...if pihak UM didn't know bout this...Allah will...so why should i take something dat are not mine...wat dosa je. No matter how mad i am...no matter how lazy i am to settle all this stuff...i still have to give back dat money. So br 2day this BURDEN is settled. Actually it can b done last Wednesday but i had to wait for my x-sv to give me her acc no. She wanted me to bank in into her acc coz if i give d money to Bendahari UM...she worries dat they might place d money in a different reserach fund. This is another problem i had to face. Since she's like one of d busiest person on earth...after a few phone calls & 'sms'es fr me...i'm happy to finally see her sms in my inbox stating her acc no...at last she replied *grin*. 2day i wanted to give her d resit of transaction but as bz as she is...she's not in her room...so i passed it to Kak Zura who has been a big help to me since i started working as a RA. Tq! Tq! Tq! Glad it's over / settled / done! UM...plz dun make silly mistakes like this ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment