Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Dun Feel So Gud...=(

Hated everytime d red flag is up! Somebody plz tell me how to cure period pain completely?! I dun like la feeling like this...over & over again every month. The only thing dat i did is SLEEP...SLEEP...and more SLEEP coz dats d only cure for my pain but it won't last long...only went i'm sleeping la...after dat...huhu...cakit purot lor...(!_!)

I dun even have neither my lunch nor bfast...totally not in d mood. When i'm having period pain...nothing felt better than my sleep & i dun bother of anything else except for my blanky & pillows. I can't even on d fan...not even breeze of air ok!! Worse...my family bought Baskin Robbins coz it's d 31st...so sad...i can only see it but won't even dare to touch it...sob...sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment