Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Farewell From Me


It has been almost a week since i last step foot in dat company...my 1st time working with d outside world...what i mean is somewhere besides UM or anything dat got to do with research or education. Ok la...not bad...i learn something about life dat teachers & lecturers didn't teach me during my study yrs...only thru experience dat i gain such knowledge.

On d day dat i left...boss decided to belanja every1 in one of d restaurant at Kelana Mall. All go except for me coz i'm fasting dat day but they're so sweet...tapau chicken wings for me...=)


I force myself not to cry before i say my last gudbyes. Unfortunately...my eyes burst into tears when d 2nd person started hugging me...uwaaaa...and my boss was juz beside me...malunyer!! He said AGAIN dat i can come back & work with d company whenever i feel i like it...hehe...thanx boss!

What is surprising is dat they bought me a gift. Yeahhh...a mini merry-go-round??! Hermmm...something dat i never thought of giving some1 unless she's a kid...huhu...wat eva it is...i luv it! I dunno whose incharged of buying this but THANX!


I wonder how they're doing right now...probably more pile of work since i'm gone?? Especially to Laili coz most of d work dat i did while i'm working in d company was given to her. Well i wish them all d best & gud luck in their future undertakings...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment