Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shopping For Our New House

I forced myself to wake up early juz to go to this Houz Depot...huhu...of course la...i won't let any1 else choose for my bathroom tiles, floor, etc. It's gonna b my room & i select everything based on my interest & fave color. Oh man...i'm so excited & can't wait to see d end result.

11am till 2:30pm...me, mother, jannah & dr dot were in dat building but still we're not done yet! There's so much stuff to b focus on...fr d hall to d kitchen...our rooms to d guest room to d maid's room...we're building everything fr scratch...fun but tiring! Father only joined us for a while...then he's off to d nearby coffee house & waited there till we're done...he dun really care or mind...wat eva mother like is juz fine with him...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment