Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bz-Free Days

This week my life at d office has been sooo free. I basically had nothing to do! The only work i've got was on Wednesday & i'm done with it by 3pm. After dat i'm left with nothing till 2day. I even have time for a nap & d rest of my day was spent by surfing d net. Happy dat i can go back early...5:30pm sharp...hehe...wish it's gonna b like dat next week.

Had lunch with my office mates juz now at Alamanda. Celebrating & welcoming me as d new member of Unit P which stands for Penyelidikan. Thanx a lot team P...especially to Thamo for belanje-ing us at Nandos! We're supposed to celeb8 She's burfday too but she couldn't make it coz she got work to do & so did Amran.

No comments:

Post a Comment