Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Counting Days

I'm already 39 weeks preggy but still no sign of me giving me birth..huhu..still counting days for d arrival of my precious lil' baby. Raye pun dh over..didn't even post anything bout dat. Ble je on9 but my laziness had overrule. So wishing all muslim belated hari raya & maaf zahir batin ;)

Since 36 weeks, I started staying with my hubby at KKB till this day. Miss my family & home so much. Wish I could juz stay with them but i have no say. Hubby wanted me to stay with him till I give birth & then continue until my confinement is over. Whether I like it or not..I have to obey to him kn..dosa nnti klau x follow. Anyway it's easier if i stay here. At least there's someone to take care of me eventhough at times boring sgt duk cni. I guess sometimes u juz got to sacrifice to gain something.

No comments:

Post a Comment