Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Lil' Bro Is Married?!

I juz can't believe dat my brother decided to get married dis yr. Not juz me but d whole family. More surprising he proposed to someone dat he had only known for less than a month! Dat was fast..hehe..klau dh jodoh tu x ke mane. Congratz Dr Dot & Asfiya!


1 JUNE 2012: No sign of panic but deep down nobody knows ;p


2 JUNE 2012: Bride's reception at Bukit Jelutong


24 JUNE 2012: Our side at Dewan Warisan Kompleks Warga Emas

He kept saying dat he wanted to focus on collecting money first before he settle down and his target age was 30. I guess d saying 'kita mrancang, Allah yg menentukan' is so true. It's all started when they were introduced by my brother's fren who is also the girl's brother-in-law and their journey continues from there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment