Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm back......

Yes! I'm finally here after a long time. Dah lame x update blog..rindu la plak. I started missing blogging when i recently did blog walking to see whether teal blue & gold goes 2gether or not for my bro's wedding. Oh..yes..he's gonna get married this June! We were all surprised when we found out bout that. I'll story it later k...

Oh my..there's so many stories to tell. 2011 has its up & down..marriage life, career..I dunno which one to start..herm..I think i better give each story their own new post coz it's going to be pretty long if i fit it all in one post. From how i quit my job till me pursuing business, how my bro decided to get married, etc. Well i guess this is it for now. Happy New Year! hehe..it's not too late kn..we're still in January ;)


P.S: I will be starting my rice diet 2day. Dh chubby sgt nie. I have to loose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment