Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Items For Sale

Hye there! I wanted to sell some of my wedding stuff to b2b out there or any1 who wishes to buy 'em. Took me quite a while to finally decide on this since every item is so precious & memorable to me..huhu...

Ok then..we start with my nikah kurung..

...black and white modern kurung...

...top...

...as u can see..lining only kat tangan...

...the kain...

...close-up...

...back view...

PRICE : RM 350 (including postage)
+ a black tudung for free!


...front...

...back...

Next, a white selendang..

PRICE : RM200 (including postage)

The only outfit fr my hubby..his baju melayu songket...

...baju...

...pants...

...these is also included in d package...


...and this...

...men wear it on d outside of d baju melayu...

...my cute model...=)

PRICE : RM850 (including postage)


Last but not least my grey wedding gown...

...d dress as a whole...

...close-up top...

...close-up - view fr d back...
+
+
...shoe & tudung for free!

PRICE : RM480 (including postage)

I'm also selling my doorgift. Since there's a lot more fr my wedding..so why not sell 'em to others.

Total : 272

PRICE : RM2 each

(these u'll have to take it by urself at my house...risau pecah kn klau by post...)

I've been longing to do this but i dun have d time. During weekdays is work! work! work! Weekends plak family! family! family! So br 2day i got d chance to slip my way promoting my wedding stuff.

If ur interested..do email me at
bnj_gurl@yahoo.com

TQ FOR UR TIME & HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment