Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fara's Wed

Oh my...2 weeks x update blog! Not dat I dun have time...juz dat i'm not in d mood. Lotsa problems nowadays. The big huge one is concerning my mother's health...pity her...really2 hope dat she get well soon...aminn...

2day is Fara's wed...she's my ex-officemate fr my previous company. Since i'm not familiar with Hulu Langat...I followed behind Ila & Sheila's car but they're not so sure of d road too. After a few wrong turns...we finally arrived at 4pm!


Congratz to Fara & hubby. Wish u both all d best & lived happily ever after. Luv ur eyes babe!

3 comments:

  1. wah best nya dapat g kenduri puan fara!!!..ish2 frust2...menonggeng ni huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. la...awanis x g ke? bistu yg hantaran cupcake tu sape yg hantar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. puan fara yg dtg ambik hehe

    ReplyDelete